Data Protection Compliance Regulation (GDPR)
Not So Average Wedding is committed to protecting your privacy and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of user information very seriously. This privacy statement sets out how Not So Average Wedding complies with both UK and European Union data protection requirements. We have structured our website so that you can visit without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
• Not So Average Wedding will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
• Not So Average Wedding are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
• Photographs will be taken at events by purhasing tickets you are agreeing to us using these photos which could include you for promotional value on social media, our website and future leaflets/brochures. If you don’t wish your photograph to be used in this way please email email@example.com
• Not So Average Wedding will be the Data Controller of any personal data that you supply to us via Websites or direct contact. This means that we will make the decisions on how your data is used and for what reasons.
•We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services you have procured. All personal data provided will be deleted 24 months after the end of your engagement with us.
• You have to the right be informed on how we use your data.
You have the right of access to your data.
You have the right to correct data if it is wrong.
You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted.
You have the right to restrict use of the Data we hold.
You have the right to data portability.
You have the right to object to us using your Data.
You have the right to the use of your Data for automated decision making /profiling
•If you have any concerns about the use of your data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org